Using Robots to Save Time cleaning your house:
This is the best time saving thing that has happened to me since… well I can’t remember. This device is great, helps with vacuuming crumbs, dirt from the boys, husband mess, etc.
It works on carpet, tile, rugs and hardwood floors. I have a mix of mostly hardwood floors and tile in kitchen/bathrooms – it does a great job. It can get over the thresholds and move room to room easily. It has a sensor to prevent from damaging or hitting furniture or people/pets.
The only thing that the robot doesn’t do currently, is pick up the toys. You will need to pick up or move toys out of the way for an effective cleaning.
ILIFE A4s Robot Vacuum Cleaner with Strong Suction and Remote Control, Super Quiet Design for Thin Carpet and Hard Floors
- 3-step cleaning system with a strong suction provides a thorough and concentrated cleaning.
- Extremely quiet compared to other vacuums. Allergies are reduced by its hepa filter air purification system.
- Automatically starts on its scheduling program, and returns to its docking station to recharge when battery runs low.
- Knows your unique home with multiple smart sensors- avoids bumping around or dropping off stars.
- Superior battery-group brings up to 140 mins cleaning time, the A4s even cleans under beds, along the walls and around the clutter..Dirt can not hide.
You can look at other robots but I have seen and heard this one first hand. It works great, its quiet, and saves plenty of time. The only thing to complain and doesn’t apply to me, but could be bad for some of us, the basket or catch all for the dirt can fill up quickly.
But it’s great to program and/or if you are away, vacation home, etc. you can have the robot to a quick sweep/clean of the floors.
The piece of mind knowing that you can clean house/floors when away (programmed) or while busy doing work for job or spending time with family has been provided freedom and piece of mind.
Again if you want you can Buy by clicking below.